Going to have my gall bladder removed in an hour's time....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Butty1972

The missus had her's out last year, after weeks and months of abject misery, and scaring my and the bairn to death as well...
She had 3 keyhole surgery and was fighting fit again in about 3 weeks... but you ought to ask the advice of your hospital care team about restarting specific exercise and how much and when....
Good luck, i imagine you've been on a fat-free diet for a while now, think about the stuff you'll be able to eat again :-)

vickster

Legendary Member
Good luck.

If pain afterwards, take all the pain killers they offer and take them when they tell you to tell them. And make sure you follow there advice about rest and resuming activity :smile:

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
fat free diet? Hardly. I've had three episodes of agony in five years, one of which put me in hospital. The consultant reckons you're better off without them, and better to take it out now while I'm reasonably fit. Anyway, just packing my bag and leave in five. See ya!!
Good luck.

If pain afterwards, take all the pain killers they offer and take them when they tell you to tell them. And make sure you follow there advice about rest and resuming activity :smile:
Pain killers? Oh yes. Already on daily codeine and paracetamol for my hip, so I'm not shy of the old painkillers.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
All the best

subaqua

What’s the point
Pain killers? Oh yes. Already on daily codeine and paracetamol for my hip, so I'm not shy of the old painkillers.
and you could always use work contacts if they don't sort the pain out ;)

hopefully a short recovery because you ride and are healthier and fitter

Top Bottom