How far do you have to go before you are 'unfaithful'?

How far can you go with somebody else before you are unfaithful to your partner?

• Kiss on cheek

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Kiss on lips

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Open, passionate kiss

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Intimate body contact

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very intimate body contact

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • The whole way

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barq

I voted for kiss on the lips because that seemed the most probable point at which a line was being crossed that would require a significant amount of explanation! ;) Fantasies are all very well, but they can become more serious and detrimental to a relationship even if nothing physically happens. An ex of mine was clearly thinking about someone else a lot during the latter stages of our relationship. He didn't act on it until after we broke up, but I could tell his mind was elsewhere (calling me the wrong name in bed was a good hint!) so it felt unfaithful even though technically he did nothing wrong.

Tetedelacourse

Using your categories Spire I've gone for open passionate kiss as this is the first one that implies you have feelings for your "victim". But I agree with others who've said that unfaithful thoughts are still unfaithful.

Of course, at the Spire office party, the only act of unfaithfulness will be if anyone divulges the goings on once they leave. You dirty slag.

papercorn2000

Spire! Heads up!

I've just recieved an e-mail from a Mrs. Spire. Claims she wants her no-good, philandering husband "dealt with"!

I'm giving you a 30 minute start. Just for the "sport"!;)

It's not the thinking about it it's the acting upon it. Unfaithfulness is where you create an alternative relationship - an alternative secret world with another person that you both enter into knowingly and reciprocally, even though one or both of you is already in a relationship. This can work on physical and emotional levels...which is why fantasy isn't being unfaithful...it doesn't involve acting upon your feelings ansd them being reciprocated.

papercorn2000

Kirstie said:
It's not the thinking about it it's the acting upon it. Unfaithfulness is where you create an alternative relationship - an alternative secret world with another person that you both enter into knowingly and reciprocally, even though one or both of you is already in a relationship. This can work on physical and emotional levels...which is why fantasy isn't being unfaithful...it doesn't involve acting upon your feelings ansd them being reciprocated.

You are such a girl!

It's merely a chance to get your leg over!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It is, of course, possible to interpret ' kiss on the cheek' and 'kiss on the lips' in a different way!!

papercorn2000 said:
Spire! Heads up!

I've just recieved an e-mail from a Mrs. Spire. Claims she wants her no-good, philandering husband "dealt with"!

I'm giving you a 30 minute start. Just for the "sport"!;)

What Spire wants is an overwhelming vote that copping a bj from Tracey in accounts at the office party is in no way an act of unfaithfulness. He's hoping that this will convince Mrs. Spire. :biggrin:

papercorn2000

Patrick Stevens said:
What Spire wants is an overwhelming vote that copping a bj from Tracey in accounts at the office party is in no way an act of unfaithfulness. He's hoping that this will convince Mrs. Spire. ;)

Too late, Tracey was a honey trap and now Mrs. Spire knows all!

I'm finishing my tea and then Spire is toast!

Top Bottom