How far do you have to go before you are 'unfaithful'?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by spire, 13 Dec 2007.

?
  1. Kiss on cheek

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. Kiss on lips

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Open, passionate kiss

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Intimate body contact

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very intimate body contact

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. The whole way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Hmmm..........surely the essence of faithfullness is that despite preferring to be with someone else, you do nothing about it and remain faithful to the existing partner. Certainly the churches regard it like this and (for example) have not the slightest problem with gay clergy who remain celibate.

2. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

She can't help herself, I'm such a tease!

3. A passionate kiss is the point at which I would feel soul - eatingly guilty.

4. What Garry, Patrick and BTFB said...
    and as well as thinking about what you would be comfortable having your partner witness, also think about how you would feel if you found your partner doing what you're thinking about doing...

5. Cycling Naturalist

Especially if she was refusing to do it with you. ;)

6. OP
    OP
    spire

spire To the point

Gaz

There's quite a lot going for your definition, but surely you don't class a lap-dance as being unfaithful? This is impersonal and non-contact, but you wouldn't want your partner watching you.

7. Cycling Naturalist

Or confronting you over how much it cost! ;)

8. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster

You have to pay for those???? Patrick, Wales is just sooooo backwards! ;):ohmy:

9. Cycling Naturalist

It's a £1 to go to the Draig Goch Lapdancing Club in Blaenau Festiniog. :smile: And, you have to pay separately for the drinks. I just knew that we were being ripped off. ;)

10. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Are they allowed to rip one off in a lapdancing club? I thought it was non-contact:ohmy:

11. Cycling Naturalist

There's no way a North Walian would pay £1 for non contact. :ohmy: For that sort of money, you expect the full works. ;)

12. OP
    OP
    spire

spire To the point

Looking at the votes, it seems that the tipping point (pun intended!) is the passionate kiss. :ohmy:

I suppose this is unsurprising, but it seems very restrained for a male-dominated forum! ;)

13. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

Almost worked for Bill and Hillary.

SORRY just read further down the thread - spire beat me to it.

14. Cycling Naturalist

I think the crux of the matter is that women know that men will always deny unfaithfullness and that actual proof is hard to find. So, they will look for lesser evidence that something is going on.

15. I read the results of an opinion survey once which found that of the people surveyed:
    - where a man found his wife had been unfaithful, around 60% said they ended the relationship
    - where a woman found her husband had been unfaithful, around 5% ended the relationship

not sure how to interpret this though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice