Votes: 16 19.8%
  • No change

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • - 0-5Kg

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • - 5Kg+

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Knightly85

Good stuff, most will be water weight so far but fat will follow and muscle should develop. Just don’t starve yourself, slow and steady far better for long term effect :okay:

I'm eating a good amount and completely leaving the snacking alone. I am having fruit or boild eggs for breakfast followed by chickingand rise mainly for lunch and dinner but some days I do have a different dinner. Normally take a banana with me when I go cycling.

Knightly85

Make sure you eat plenty of veg and some fruit too, fibre for bowels (which will be bound up by the foul eggs). Brown rice not white 👍
Yeah I'm eating white rice at the moment and loads of it, I love veg so I do eat a lot of then but I do boil it.

vickster

Legendary Member
I normally mix veg with white rice, I should use brown rice.
You should but it takes an age to cook! Or brown pasta, just watch portion size or both :smile: I only ever cook 60g of basmati rice, I could eat double :wacko:

Knightly85

12 days completed, just weighed myself and I'm 98 kilos. That's 6 kilos gone! Broke 100 kilos ^_^ also I found some vitamin D + K tables so I'm going to start taking 2 per day. 18 kilos more to go to reach my goal I can do this 😎

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
12 days completed, just weighted myself and I'm 98 kilos. That's 6 kilos gone! Broke 100 kilos ^_^ also I found some vitamin D + K tables so I'm going to start taking 2 per day. 18 kilos more to go to reach my goal I can do this 😎
Why 2 per day? What’s the dosage?

Knightly85

Why 2 per day? What’s the dosage?
Thats what it says I should take

20200502_080259.jpg

Top Bottom