I want a big enough saddle bag for a flask, butties and spare clothes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I have a carradice pendle that should be in within the next few days. I'll be able to give a little overview and show the amount of junk i can fill it with.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have a carradice pendle that should be in within the next few days. I'll be able to give a little overview and show the amount of junk i can fill it with.

I tried out the new bag yesterday. I managed to fit in three cycle jerseys, a pair of longs,a coffee flask, a box of sandwiches, a spare inner tube, a glasses case,a couple of bananas, a pair of winter gloves and it was still only about 2 thirds full.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I tried out the new bag yesterday. I managed to fit in three cycle jerseys, a pair of longs,a coffee flask, a box of sandwiches, a spare inner tube, a glasses case,a couple of bananas, a pair of winter gloves and it was still only about 2 thirds full.

Oh and a pair of overshoes as well.

Nibor

Bewildered
Just a side question do the Carradice racks allow you to fit the bags to set ups that don't have the means to mount a bag to the saddle normally? I have an I-beam saddle which has no rails.

Top Bottom