Leeds-Scarborough 30 September 2017: The White Rose Classic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
Would prefer 2nd, 23rd or 30th. Can't make the 17th. 9th may be possible - will know nearer the time
Will definitely join in with more of it this year.

Julia9054

Guru
Yeah, accommodation was a bit of an issue last year. I think most people ended up in B&Bs. I did. I think it was about the same price as I managed to get the Travelodge in Llandudno

I don't want to run it beyond September as weather can deteriorate and you know how some folk like to have a moan about that sort of thing don't you?
I got an Airbnb room last year for £28. It was a little bit strange with a shared bathroom straight out of the 1970s but the bed was comfortable and tbh, Nicky made me drink so much beer that I didn't care!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
.... I have a secret weighting for individuals based on how much I do or don't want them on the ride (largely revolving around their history in buying me beer at the end of the ride)
In that case, if you ever hope to get back some of those drinks you were forcing down my neck the night before this years Llandudno ride you had better add plenty of weight to my preference. 30th for cheap rooms and my superb company. :cheers:
In truth, I've no idea what dates I'm free, that far ahead. Probably all of them!
You say that now but as soon as Nick picks a date you will suddenly remember that you are doing something more important, like washing your hair! :laugh:

Buck

Guru
Can't do weekend of 3 Sept.
Any other date ok, but would prefer back end. 30th would be ideal tbh.... Should even be able to blag a full stay round then, so I can indulge in a couple of swift shandys......

Hi, are you doing the Three Swans on the 3rd? Thinking of doing it myself but haven't been able to confirm that I'm free yet.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Great news - I'm definitely interested and flexible about dates as things stand.

I've now discovered that I might not be as flexible on dates as I first thought - so later in the month would be better.

Although last years ride was so much fun, that even if I can't commit to the whole ride I might do the first part of it - if such a blatant lack of commitment is allowed? :laugh:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
.... If it goes back even later then 30th would be perfect day as it falls slap bang in the middle of my days off.

I can't do the weekend of the 2nd/3rd.
Others should be OK.

Think I have plans for early September,...... Other than that I'll be available.

Here's the Travelodge prices through Sept. (saver rate)

30th - 57

...I would be well up for doing it again........ Sat 23rd or 30th would be fine.

.... I'm free on the 16th and 30th.

C'mon 30th...... yeah!

Would prefer 2nd, 23rd or 30th.

I'd be interested to join please.
I'm away on hols early September, but could do 23rd or 30th.

.... add plenty of weight to my preference. 30th for cheap rooms and my superb company. :cheers:

Can't do weekend of 3 Sept.
Any other date ok, but would prefer back end. 30th would be ideal tbh....

That's all rather Machiavellian. I'm happy with the 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd or 30th. That ought to cover most bases... :whistle:

Most Saturdays are ok for me.

I'm well up for this but my only definite free date currently is 30th Sep.

Calling @nickyboy any idea what the consensus for this ride date is yet? :whistle:

@Kestevan you might just have bagged yourself a room mate ;) (unless you spoil the party by bringing your wife)!

Top Bottom