Leeds-Scarborough 30 September 2017: The White Rose Classic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Not looking good at the moment.

Currently shitting through the eye of a needle, and have been all afternoon.
On a diet of imodium so hopefully the chemical cork will have kicked in by setting off time.

Suspect ill be in dire need of carbohydrate replacement drinks by end of tomorrow's ride, hope someone can suggest something suitable.....

You know what I smell Kes?

Excuses....

However, just to be on the safe side, I won't ride behind you

Buck

Guru

On a diet of imodium so hopefully the chemical cork will have kicked in by setting off time.

Suspect ill be in dire need of carbohydrate replacement drinks by end of tomorrow's ride, hope someone can suggest something suitable.....

Not a good way to get down to your ideal ride weight . That was my past time last Thursday/Friday but quickly back to "normal" (I know I'm not normal!)

You know what I smell Kes?

Excuses....

However, just to be on the safe side, I won't ride behind you

I don't think that's what we'll be smelling - I'll ride off the front with you if that's ok ;)

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

On a diet of imodium so hopefully the chemical cork will have kicked in by setting off time...
Shlt happens! (Hopefully not :eek:)

Text me if you aren't going to make it in the morning so I am not waiting for you at McD's :okay:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
They came, went away, and have returned with an excavator which looks a bit ominous.

They were doing some public utility digging in Market Place, Durham City, a few years ago when they found a skull.

Not such a surprise, given it's a former chruchyard.

But inside the skull was a Walker's crisp packet.

The presumed explanation was simple, a worker who dug there the time before also found the skull.

He put the crisp packet inside, and put the skull back without telling anyone.

Buck

Guru
Yeah right... you at the front....now that I have to see ^_^

Oooff! How very dare you ?

si_c

Guru
Just at Piccadilly now changing. Bike storage is full of suitcases :banghead: Should be about 45 mins or so.

It's also raining here, but then it is Manchester. Hopefully it's not a portent for the rest of the day.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Good luck everyone, have a great ride.

Gutted to be missing this years Scarborough ride as last year's was a such a good do, but I'm currently in Birmingham with work and won't be back oop North until later this afternoon.

I shall try and minimise my disappointment by eating as much of the hotel buffet breakfast as possible...:hungry:

Top Bottom