Leeds-Scarborough 30 September 2017: The White Rose Classic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:hello: Probably not but reserving the right to change my mind. My plans are all to pot at the moment due to redundancy last Tuesday and not knowing what I'm going to be doing next week let alone in September.:wacko:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
If unwelcome, unlike
I have mixed feelings. I'm glad the long and lingering death of the company is over but don't enjoy the job hunting process. Someone appears to be interested in my talents though so we'll see what happens next.

alibaba

Über Member
Hi Nicky boy ,I am interested at any time just give time and date I will do my own prep please !!!!donot miss me out I have been thinking about since you have told me on Llandudno rid.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Hi Nicky boy ,I am interested at any time just give time and date I will do my own prep please !!!!donot miss me out I have been thinking about since you have told me on Llandudno rid.

Just take a look at post 1 on this thread that has all the details

Leeds - Scarborough on Saturday 30 September. Lots of trains to get us from Manchester to Leeds

doughnut

Veteran
Hi Nick, pretty sure I am good for this, and Mrs Doughnut will be available for bags from Leeds again. Going on holiday at some point in September so there is an outside chance it will be at the end, but I'm hoping its nearer the start of the month so that I'm free for this.
Cheers
Doug

Buck

Guru
I'm 99% good for this. Just waiting for final confirmation it doesn't clash with any other family activities.

PS @nickyboy - I didn't get a notification email from your tag in an earlier post for some reason...others might be the same?

Top Bottom