Left turn alarm on lorries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
The word you missed is demonstrably.
I didn't miss it Mr the.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
No, because I believe you're wrong. You're not my ''matey'' either.
Ha ha ha ha! Like it. You believe I'm wrong, but I don't! It's always the same here, the same little band of brothers that all clique together when some one has a different opinion. You all brown nose each other all the time anyway.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ha ha ha ha! Like it. You believe I'm wrong, but I don't! It's always the same here, the same little band of brothers that all clique together when some one has a different opinion. You all brown nose each other all the time anyway.
I've stopped riding. I haven't been out on the streets since Boris decided to defend himself by attacking headphone wearers. Introduce an oral specification that doesn't apply to any other road user than cyclists. Because they might not be fully aware of the killers out there?

And, believe me, although I admit to appreciate getting likes online, I brown nose nobody.

I'm also capable of being a solid and versatile adversary.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
2833305 said:
Seriously, no attempt to justify your original, loathsome assertion at all? Why is it loathsome to tell the truth? Stay behind the lorry until it goes and you won't have an accident at that time. It's pretty simple really.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I've stopped riding. I haven't been out on the streets since Boris decided to defend himself by attacking headphone wearers. Introduce an oral specification that doesn't apply to any other road user than cyclists. Because they might not be fully aware of the killers out there?

And, believe me, although I admit to appreciate getting likes online, I brown nose nobody.

I'm also capable of being a solid and versatile adversary.
Why would that stop you riding?

Top Bottom