Levi commuter Jeans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Portableaj

Portableaj

I love Matalan lol!

I got two pairs at the time, I still wear both and although neither could be described as smart anymore (frayed around bottom of legs, faded etc) both stil fit and dont show my arse so I wear em! They are Matalan 'own brand' bought in the sale, something like this which are now only £10 (how does that work!) http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../68433&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand
Well then that's just personal taste isnt it, e.g. the pair you have linked I dont like (regardless of price) the colour.
fair enough but road biking in normal jeans is uncomfortable

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I love Matalan lol!

I got two pairs at the time, I still wear both and although neither could be described as smart anymore (frayed around bottom of legs, faded etc) both stil fit and dont show my arse so I wear em! They are Matalan 'own brand' bought in the sale, something like this which are now only £10 (how does that work!) http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../68433&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Ooh, they have just opened a new Matalan in Ipswich, and when the heavy metal patch that I'm going to use to repair the crotch in my jeans wears out perhaps I'll have to take a bimble down to have a look!

fair enough but road biking in normal jeans is uncomfortable

By road cycling I take it you mean going for a dedicated cycle at where I agree. Going to do chores > normal clothes. Going for a bike ride > wear cycling clothes. Saying that our club did a ride, 30 miles or so, and one chap turned up and did the lot in jeans and t-shirt, no idea how he felt at the end though.

Not all normal clothes are cycle friendly I agree, e.g. cycling in my best (£30 complete BTW) dinner outfit is a bit of an effort!

Ooh, they have just opened a new Matalan in Ipswich, and when the heavy metal patch that I'm going to use to repair the crotch in my jeans wears out perhaps I'll have to take a bimble down to have a look!

Keeping in line with todays money saving theme, George (Asda) does top stuff, TK-Max can be good but you need to rummage and the big chain stores (Topman, Next, Debehams etc) are always worth checking for sale stuff.

The only thing clothing wise I will spend top £££ is footwear > cheap shoes just dont last.

Er sorry, back to Levi commuter jeans!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Keeping in line with todays money saving theme, George (Asda) does top stuff, TK-Max can be good but you need to rummage and the big chain stores (Topman, Next, Debehams etc) are always worth checking for sale stuff.

The only thing clothing wise I will spend top £££ is footwear > cheap shoes just dont last.

Er sorry, back to Levi commuter jeans!

I already buy skids from TK-Max, I did try some from Tescos that were four for a fiver but I didn't read the packet close enough so didn't appreciate that after a couple of washes their powerful 'self-wedgie' feature would activate.

I also like Primark (or 'Pre-mar-ché' as we call it down here), four tee shirts for a tenner? Yes please!

vickster

Legendary Member
Have you bought them yet, seem pretty convinced :smile: Post a review

Top Bottom