New Year aspirations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Stop feeling guilty about retiring early & doing nothing, (except cycling) as I quite enjoy it.

stephec

Legendary Member
Stop feeling guilty about retiring early & doing nothing, (except cycling) as I quite enjoy it.

How about to stop making others very jealous as well? :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 2842238, member: 259"]I don't like the modern approach and immersion doesn't work for my kind of brain - I need a framework to hang it on.
[/quote]
It works for everybody with their first language! :whistle:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I've edited that for you Hils :laugh:
:thumbsup: i certainly will not be climbing the Dover cliffs i promise.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, ahead if getting back on the bike, I have ordered an alarmed cable lock for cafe stops. Hacienda's photo of the bacon butty at Jodrell cafe has me dribbling.

Herbie

Veteran
So, do you have anything you'd like to achieve this year....related to cycling or otherwise?

For me, I'd like to get our photography business underway this year, complete the last year of my degree and build a darkroom!

i'd like more nookie

London Female

Über Member
i'm in the same boat as you almost....I start a new job about the same time...bit scary but more pay to soften the blow

And me, I have a new job to start in the new year, unfortunately it is about £5k a year drop in pay. Everything else about the job is far better than my current job which will make up for the drop in pay.

Top Bottom