No Vax Djokovic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
He is in court to fight his expulsion and he is scheduled to play on Monday night. If his visa is rejected he can still stay in Australia while he appeals the decision. But they could confine him until the decision is made.

Whether he wins or loses I think he comes out looking like an entitled brat.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
He is in court to fight his expulsion and he is scheduled to play on Monday night. If his visa is rejected he can still stay in Australia while he appeals the decision. But they could confine him until the decision is made.

Whether he wins or loses I think he comes out looking like an entitled brat.
I believe the term you're looking for is 'nobber' :whistle:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Game, Set and Match to the Australian Government

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-60014059
Tennis star Novak Djokovic has lost his last-ditch court bid to stay in Australia and is set to be deported.

Federal judges rejected his appeal after the government cancelled his visa for the second time this month on public health grounds.

The government argued the 34-year-old Serb, who is not vaccinated against Covid-19, posed a threat to public health.

Djokovic is now unable to defend his Australian Open title in Melbourne.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Good to see the Australian government and judges found those new balls.

Plus he has to pay the court costs. If he appeals he will still get turned out and it will cost him even more.

If he has any brains he will release a statement accepting the decision and get out quick.

Last edited:
Unanimous decision by the 3 Judges including CJ.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-60014059
1642318947666.png

"He's leaving on a jet plane "
"Don't know when he'll be back again !". :whistle:

Pinched from John Denver .

vickster

Legendary Member
Good to see the Australian government and judges found those new balls.

Plus he has to pay the court costs. If he appeals he will still get turned out a d it will cost him even more.

If he has any brains he will release a statement accepting the decision and get out quick.
I doubt the cost is of primary concern

Drago

Legendary Member
Apparently theyre intending to kick him out swiftly. If he intends to appeal to a higher court, he'll have to do it from whereveristan and not Oz.

The moment he landed they should have shoved him on the next flight/boat/canoe heading out.

Top Bottom