Odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
As a scientist I dispute that.
As soon as everyone jumped then as @Drago said the planet would fly out of orbit.....so when they "landed" the earth wouldnt actually be there and everyone would disappear into a black hole
yebbut...if the earth flew out of orbit, then the gravitational effect would no longer be in place, so no one would land. They would just float around aimlessly, occasionally bouncing off each other, looking perplexed and slighty bemused.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Approximately 40% of Americans are Creationists.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
The US tops the list of countries with the most guns, owning about half the world’s guns while making up only 5% of the world population.
Whilst 39% of American households report owning at least one gun, just 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US. ie. some individuals own a very large number of guns.

Drago

Legendary Member
Donald Trump's real name is Donald McDonald, but he adopted the name Trump in honour of his favourite card game.

classic33

Leg End Member
As a scientist I dispute that.
As soon as everyone jumped then as @Drago said the planet would fly out of orbit.....so when they "landed" the earth wouldnt actually be there and everyone would disappear into a black hole
You'd have people jumping on the opposite side of the world to each other though! Thus counteracting the force applied elsewhere.

What you need to do is get everyone running in the same direction, at the same time. Then you'd speed up time, or slow it down.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
The amount of cement that China used from 2011 to 2013 was greater than the total amount of cement that the United States used during the entire 20th century.

Top Bottom