Questions you'd like answering, regardless of how trivial they may seem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Having read the above posts, I now fancy some chip shop chips, with mushy peas. My question is why isn't the chip shop about 2 minutes walk away, not open now to cater for my needs?🤔 :whistle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I got the chips (and a fish) I had a craving for last night! I bought them in the chippy down the road from the shop I work in and ate them in my car. £4.90 for haddock and a small portion of hidden under the fish, chips. I passed on the mushy peas, as they can be quite difficult when sat in a car. :smile:

1660951941493.png

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
When do you use a ; or a : and why, after a : , don't you start with a capital letter?

Chislenko

Veteran
Why are the British athletes always "carrying an injury" and "coming off the back of a terrible year"

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just been thinking while washing the dishes and stuff that I haven't seen or spoken to a friend for about 4 months. As I was thinking about her, 1 of 2 cups she bought for me 5 years ago slipped out my hand and smashed on the floor. Is this a premonition or maybe a message, or just a nothing to worry about coincidence?🤔

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Why are the British athletes always "carrying an injury" and "coming off the back of a terrible year"

I'm more in the why did the female sprint squad look so fecking miserable and the men's sprint squad so happy. the lad who took a bronze was leaping around, Daryll Neita and DAS were miserable as...

To be fair if you're an elite athlete you are balancing on a knife edge. Look at Radcliffe - she was doing a huge mileage and spending almost as much time on her physios table to keep her running.

You want to do as much training as you can cope with without breaking yourself.

Top Bottom