Rugby League World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Am i the only person who thinks the nz first try bounced forward when they threw the long pass.

AndyRM

XOXO
Am i the only person who thinks the nz first try bounced forward when they threw the long pass.

Looks fractionally forward to me, but impossible to tell without a level camera angle. That inside ball was absolutely phenomenal. Cracking match so far!

Wasn't surprised to see the Fijians brushed aside. The final should be brilliant.

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
Wow what a game!!! I burnt more calories watching than i did cycling yesterday!

The skills level, passion, desire, heartbreak a real mix of emotions, just hope everyone new or returning to Rugby League appreciate Englands efforts and appreciate the sport

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
[QUOTE 2785593, member: 1314"]Regardless... that high tackle leading to the second set... sad.[/quote]

It was but then again there were many moments they probably wish they could change, Cudro should have passed to Hall in the first half as I believe he would have gone in, Sinfield shouldnt have missed that kick for goal etc. etc.

I'm trying not to be critical as they did most things right and very well

AndyRM

XOXO
Final today!! Coverage kicks off at 1.45 on BBC1.

Can't see past the Aussies myself. They've not conceded a try since they played England in the opening match. The Kiwis have played well, but it was opportunism and a slice of luck that carried them past the English.

Should be a cracking match either way.

I'll miss it as off to the local union match as I do most Saturdays. Hope the final lives up to expectations - hopefully I'll catch highlights at some point.

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
just watching premier sports and roosters v rabbitohs and its so fast and physical, no wonder they are so good when their standard league is played at such a high standard

Top Bottom