Show us your.......newbie progress!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyR00

Who's on strava?

Nonethewiser

I restarted cycling last October and up to two weeks ago my maximum distance was 14 miles. Then my old mate, who has been cycling for a good few years, took me under his wing. In the last two weeks I've been for three rides with him, the first was 25 miles, the second 35 and today's effort was 47 at an average speed of 12 mph, the last 6 or 7 miles was a bit of a slog but overall I very much enjoyed the ride. Left to my own devices I'm not sure that I would have upped my distance quite as quickly as that!

Last edited:
First ride of this week ,out early again this morning
Screenshot_2018-07-23-16-49-00.png

13 rider

Guru
First ride of this week ,out early again this morning
View attachment 420748
You may read about 50km rides on here which sounds better than 32.07 miles . Your nearly there we like to mix our measurement units
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-2018-half-century-50km-or-50-mile-a-month-challenge.228549/
How about this for next year keeps you hoping the milage

Up early again for this mornings ride ,all ready and out to the bike shed and the heavens opened up ,thunder and lightning and heavy rain , back to the house and in the to the spare bedroom on to the Reebok zr8 excercise bike 23.5 miles and wet threw with sweat ,the fans in the other bedroom keeping the wife cool ,and it's still raining

Top Bottom