So far so good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm about 20 kills over weight. I'm hoping cycling is the anwser :laugh:
In what basis?
You won't lose weight cycling alone and make sure you do brisk weight bearibg exercise too for bone health

Reactions: C R

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm just trying to change my life style, eating better, getting exercise in and some home workouts.
Stick to the better diet including less booze. Keep up with the regular cycling and the weight will fall off. I dropped three stone that way.
Forget about computer calories, they are all arbitrary numbers anyway.

OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

Stick to the better diet including less booze. Keep up with the regular cycling and the weight will fall off. I dropped three stone that way.
Forget about computer calories, they are all arbitrary numbers anyway.

Thanks, I don't count them it's just the app. I don't drink any booze at all so that's a plus. My eating has been fantastic the last 11 days I need to keep the that and I should start seeing some good changes in my weight.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks, I don't count them it's just the app. I don't drink any booze at all so that's a plus. My eating has been fantastic the last 11 days I need to keep the that and I should start seeing some good changes in my weight.
Good luck, Be commited and you'll succeed.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thank you I only want to lose around two stone, but I'm surprised how muchI enjoy cycling so cycling is something I would like to continue doing.
Two stone is very doable in two months of your new regime. Keep us updated. There's a weight loss thread in health and fitness section of this forum. Be worth you having a look and posting for extra motivation.

OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

Two stone is very doable in two months of your new regime. Keep us updated. There's a weight loss thread in health and fitness section of this forum. Be worth you having a look and posting for extra motivation.
I'll take a look at that, thank you.

OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

First 2 weeks finished! I've done 11 home workouts, 525 push ups, gone for walks, cycled nearly 100 miles and had a very healthy diet. Started at 104 kilos and now I'm 98 kilos. For the next 2 week's I also bring sit-ups into my daily exercise.

OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

Well done mate, as others have said don't burn yourself out or it will become a chore not an enjoyment.

My best weight loss method was retiring, went from 14 stone to 11 in two years, no more sitting on Britain's motorways for hours on end eating the contents of my sandwich box before I even got to work and then buying something else for lunch. Oh and then loads of sweets, peanuts for the two hour journey back!

I don't feel like I'm doing to much. I do my home workout and press ups in the morning (done within 40 mins) then before much I cycle 10 miles then in the afternoon I take a walk with my partner and daughter. All done with a healthy diet, I feel good.

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't feel like I'm doing to much. I do my home workout and press ups in the morning (done within 40 mins) then before much I cycle 10 miles then in the afternoon I take a walk with my partner and daughter. All done with a healthy diet, I feel good.
You should really be only cycling or walking daily as per the lockdown guidance :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
This is true, but I need to get my daughter out she is 2 and don't walk fast or for to long so that's not enough.
Your partner can take her? Or the days you walk don’t cycle and the days you cycle go further or harder?

Top Bottom