So who's too blame ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I wonder how MV and CH have reacted to today's reports that Lewis would also have had to retire due to damage sustained in the racing incident if the race hadn't been red flagged?
Apparently that delay to the race gave Mercedes time to carry out the necessary repairs and we all know what happened then...

icowden

Veteran
I wonder how MV and CH have reacted to today's reports that Lewis would also have had to retire due to damage sustained in the racing incident if the race hadn't been red flagged?
Apparently that delay to the race gave Mercedes time to carry out the necessary repairs and we all know what happened then...

I think even Lewis knows that that was his error. I suspect he will make up with Max out of the spotlight. He had a lot of luck with the red flag.
I think this may still be Max's year though. It's almost like the 2121 regs were brought in to deliberately limit Mercedes as the only cars with a different chassis configuration.

Can't wait for next year - the new cars look snazzy!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Red bull say the repair costs will exceed £1million, which will impact their ongoing development budget.
plus a potential grid penalty for replacing the power unit. A grid penalty does seem a bit harsh when it wasn’t a reliability issue.

Red bull say the repair costs will exceed £1million, which will impact their ongoing development budget.
plus a potential grid penalty for replacing the power unit. A grid penalty does seem a bit harsh when it wasn’t a reliability issue.

They should take it out of Max's retainer... :whistle:

Top Bottom