Strava - free £30 taxi cover & £350 device cover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Two-Wheels

If only I'd learned of this a few weeks ago (for the device cover). Obviously there's some Ts & Cs to it.

Was browsing YouTube & came across this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eV7CMRnUQE&t

I'm sure many of you will already know about this but even if 1 of you reading this who's a premium member isn't aware & activates the cover on the back of this then the thread will have served its purpose.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That's alright innit! Haven't used it on a PC for years!

Chislenko

Veteran
Been a paid Strava customer for some time and they have sent loads of communications about the benefits but have never had any notification of that one.

It almost appears as if they were trying to "keep it a secret"

alex_cycles

Veteran
Been a paid Strava customer for some time and they have sent loads of communications about the benefits but have never had any notification of that one.

It almost appears as if they were trying to "keep it a secret"

Or maybe it's fairly new. I've never noticed it before, but I don't look at the Perks screen very often. Probably not for the last few months. It is right at the top though...

OP
OP
T

Two-Wheels

Heads up - expect a follow up phone call. 020 number. Just had one right now.

I don't usually take calls from numbers I don't know but with this claim going on I thought I better had. It was Sunday insurance asking if I understood everything & did I need any assistance. Then they wanted to give me some discount on some kind of insurance but the person I was speaking to didn't have an English accent and to be honest I'm not in the mood at the moment trying to concentrate hard on what someone is saying & having to throw in a number of can you say that agains.

Top Bottom