The truth hurts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
To the OP, I think she was looking for sympathy not to be made to look stupid...

My wife wanted to convert the garage into some sort of room, its partly built into the house with a bedroom above. I cleared it out.
Then bought an Alfa Spider and put it in there. Executive decision made.
Also storing your motor in a garage can lead to it sitting in humid conditions for a goodly chunk of the year. At least outside it gets dry when the wind blows and it isn't raining!
Unless the boiler is in there :okay:. Garage is partly built into the house - theres a bedroom above it. The car is nicely tucked up in it now, with the hood down. Hood goes up is if it looks like rain when I'm out and stopped, if moving and the general solution is 'go faster'.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The council gave me a sticker to put in my windscreen that says I'm allowed to.
Or, from another perspective, driven to distraction by your habit of leaving your property in public spaces the council decided to tax you for doing so. A sort of fine for littering?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Or, from another perspective, driven to distraction by your habit of leaving your property in public spaces the council decided to tax you for doing so. A sort of fine for littering?
It would be a rubbish tax that only collected the amount it cost to administer.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
To the OP, I think she was looking for sympathy not to be made to look stupid...

I want a million quid and a night with Andrea Riseborough - looks like we're both going to be disappointed.

Brand X

And you sound surprised , does anybody use a garage this day and age for putting cars in ????
Actually, insurance companies sometimes raise your premium if you keep your car in a garage because it's more susceptible to accidental damage such as fire or objects falling off of shelves.

Top Bottom