Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evans cycles annoyed me today... 3X8 grip shifters ordered, waited longer than they told me, picked up from shop, then 3XFARK ALL in box! No wonder etc etc etc

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
XXXXXX has fallen films. They cost 5p to make you know - they give Gerard Butler a knife, a pistol, stuff him full of amphetamines, drop him off wherever, and then splice together the ensuing CCTV footage of the carnage. Why?
I have never heard of these. They sound excellent. Where can I find them?

mustang1

Guru
People who start a conversation with me. When I don't agree with them, they tell me that talking to me is too difficult and not worth the bother.

My SO for example .:smile:

Lullabelle

Banana
Unnecessary food waste. If it is a spud or the mangy looking mushroom at the bottom of the punnet then fine, no issue but it is when people buy random stuff, don't eat it and chuck it away: for example-my colleague bought some chicken breasts to cook during the week, she couldn't be bothered so had a take away, the chicken went over and had to be thrown away, many a time she has thrown away chicken, pork etc... Her blase` attitude really annoys me. I was brought up in a money tight household so food was not wasted, even though TVC and I are financially stable we still won't waste food, it is not the money but the principle.

So called "Celebrities" who think they are Diana Dors, when in reality they are more like barn doors - barn doors that I would love to hit with a shovel.
Can someone translate for me? I know who Diana Dors was, and I know what shovels and barn doors are in the household/farm sense .... But I cannot parse this.

screenman

Legendary Member
The two mature guys in Lincoln this afternoon riding trials push bikes and trying badly to pull stunts on the gravestones, Pam would not let me have words with them.

Top Bottom