Track/jogging bottoms with a zipped fly.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
what is the problem with just pulling the front of the keks down, flopping Percy out, and job's a good un?

what is the problem with just pulling the front of the keks down, flopping Percy out, and job's a good un?

Hi j c. That will lead to the elasticated waistband and the front of the garment becoming stretched and baggy plus there is a risk that showing my bare arse might lead to some unwanted attention from those that are more inclined to see the pleasure from a rather 'nice arse' ( not my definition but a former lady friend) than the relief from emptying ones bladder.

Alan O

Über Member
Can’t you go to a toilet to urinate where you won’t be flashing your behind to women?
What is it with men’s compulsion to piss alfresco?
Hmm, if I'm not near a toilet, I can always manage to at least find a secluded spot that's hidden from view. And even with stretchy no-fly pants, I still don't need to expose my bottom.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hmm, if I'm not near a toilet, I can always manage to at least find a secluded spot that's hidden from view. And even with stretchy no-fly pants, I still don't need to expose my bottom.
Can’t you hang on until you are able to use a toilet? I don’t know any women who are incapable of waiting... including myself

Can’t you go to a toilet to urinate where you won’t be flashing your behind to women?

Hi again Vickster. In response to both of your latest posts. Easier said than done. Must of the public loos have been closed down because of hanky panky and or wanton vandalism.
The other options will not allow bikes to be taken in - ELF & SAFETY - and I will not leave my bikes outside even chained up because of the peanuts that will then just vandalise the bike out of spite.
I was actually not referring to flashing my arse to women - think about it :wacko:
In my particular case/circumstances the compulsion is more a desperate need after having had a cancer tumour removed from my bladder and then two tears later I had my prostate jiggled about a little.
When I need to go it is a real need to go and otherwise there could be a rather embarrassing paddling pool about my feet.

Last edited:
Hi Petite Curvy Lady aka Reynard or could that be interpreted as Foxy Lady :rolleyes::okay:?
Perhaps if we had made an more concerted effort whilst a little younger we might not be in the predicament that we are currently in :wacko:.
Cambridgeshire is a sizeable county and quite some distance to be riding at 72 years young without a support team of ambulances and medics.
I have passed through on many an occasion albeir on the Westerly side on route to Hertfordshire back in the early/mid 2000's.

My my you do keep late hours - according to your ID time stamp but there again that could be the Fox in you :evil:

I sold a very very nice 48 cm maroon Cannondale R800 on 650 c's to a very similarly described lady cyclist about 7 years ago that hailed from your neck of the woods.

You flatter me. :blush: Not that I'm complaining! :laugh: The simple answer is that I used to be sponsored by Reynard Cars when I was doing my MEng back in the day. :smile: I'm in the Fens on the north-eastern side of the county, a stone's throw from the Norfolk border.

A 48cm frame would be too big for me, I ride a 38cm Wiggins 650c. :blush:

Can’t you hang on until you are able to use a toilet? I don’t know any women who are incapable of waiting... including myself

You do. Me! :laugh:

I've been known to duck behind a bush when the occasion warrants it. :blush:

Hi Alan. I don't exactly stand in the gutter or against somebodies garden wall and poison their plants.
The waistband on my joggy bottoms do not allow for stretching them below my 'tackle' and as such there is always large tree that will afford some modesty.

You flatter me. :blush: Not that I'm complaining! :laugh: The simple answer is that I used to be sponsored by Reynard Cars when I was doing my MEng back in the day. :smile: I'm in the Fens on the north-eastern side of the county, a stone's throw from the Norfolk border.

A 48cm frame would be too big for me, I ride a 38cm Wiggins 650c. :blush:

Hi again Reynard. How long ago did you do your MEng ? Are we talking about Adrian Reynard of racing car fame ?
The 38cm Wiggins sounds as though it is a budget alternative to the rather nice Specialized Dolce (Women's Specific) or the Bianchi Dama (Women's Specific) albeit both the Specialized and the Bianchi were mounted on 700c's - an altogether more comfortable ride.

Hi vickster. Thank you for your suggestion BUT I don't think that women would need cycling/jogging bottoms with a zipped fly - at least the females that I know definitely wouldn't ^_^
Interesting.

All the non-cycling/jogging trousers I own (and pretty much all that I see in shops etc marketed at women) have a zipped (or possibly buttoned) fly, while none of the cycling bottoms or jogging trousers in our household have zip or button flies, whatever the gender of the person they belong to.

It's almost as if, regardless of the gender of the person they are marketed at, structured trousers tend to have flies and stretchy joggers and sportswear tend not to. Perhaps there are design considerations beyond penis ownership and pissing that get taken into account?

Also,
Yeah, this.

Top Bottom