Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My Xtracycle was marketed at the time as an SUB or "Sports Utility Bike"

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully

Attachments

• IMG_09291.JPG
    IMG_09291.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 3

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Those who walk dogs 'professionally' and those who pay/encourage them to do it!!🧐

I saw a woman walking 5 or 6 dogs of different breeds, sizes and ages in Tod park last week. I'm pretty sure that she was a paid walker. I imagine the going rate round here must be £10+/hr/dog? If so, then she would be making £50-60+/hour, though obviously she has to pick the dogs up and drop them off so perhaps she only averages half that, but still - not bad pay, eh? :whistle:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I saw a woman walking 5 or 6 dogs of different breeds, sizes and ages in Tod park last week. I'm pretty sure that she was a paid walker. I imagine the going rate round here must be £10+/hr/dog? If so, then she would be making £50-60+/hour, though obviously she has to pick the dogs up and drop them off so perhaps she only averages half that, but still - not bad pay, eh? :whistle:

It's not especially rewarding. I've a friend who is a dog walker. By the time she has collected the dogs, walked them, returned them a morning's work is completed. She then repeats the process for the afternoon. £120/day. I don't know her finances in detail but £120/day, 5 days/week, 46 weeks/year =£27600. Out of this she has to pay all the business costs - large van, fuel, insurance etc.

When she has dogs stay for a few days the rate is significantly more.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Stupid buzz words.

classic33

Leg End Member
Less than that it would appear!
https://www.care.com/en-gb/profiles/pet-care/dog-sitting/dog-walker/todmorden

Top Bottom