UCI Road World Championships Doha 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
From http://www.radsport-news.com/sport/sportnews_101005.htm via Google Translate
"...If not, then you can actually almost kink. "
:laugh: I just had to click through to see the original then! It was "Wenn nicht, dann kann man es eigentlich schon fast knicken." Close, but I think I would have translated it as "then you can properly almost fold/collapse/give up" (not sure which of the three is closest, but damn it Jim, I'm a statistician not a translator!). Got to love autotranslatese, though. :smile:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Disappointing ride for Hayley Simmonds today. Ironic, given how roundly Emma Pooley was criticised for her performance at the Olympics - many suggesting that HS should have been selected instead.

Men's U23 results
Cuph_2rW8AA-_-s.jpg

Attachments

• Cuph_2rW8AA-_-s.jpg
    Cuph_2rW8AA-_-s.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 42
  • Cuph_2rW8AA-_-s.jpg
    Cuph_2rW8AA-_-s.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Watching the womens road race and some of the minor country riders are a danger to others - some of them can't even ride a bike properly and shouldn't be in the race.

Watching the womens road race and some of the minor country riders are a danger to others - some of them can't even ride a bike properly and shouldn't be in the race.
Not being able to take a bidon without letting it bounce along the road behind could easily take out a rider.
Parkinson could have had a coffee waiting on that whee change too.

Top Bottom