Uncle Drago's agony column

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Drago, 10 Nov 2018.

1. Elastic.

Also: face away from windows when dressing.

2. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Don't stand in front of windows when getting dressed.

marinyork likes this.
  3. Threevok

Threevok Junior Member (Trainee)

Dear unkey Drago

What's the best way to turn my old Ford Transit into a camper van ?

I've asked Julian Clary, but he doesn't do resprays

roadrash, Beebo, Edwardoka and 3 others like this.
  4. pjd57

pjd57 Über Member

just apologise and she'll let you back in the house.

Edwardoka, Drago, classic33 and 2 others like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Drago

Drago Soiler of Y fronts

Dear Ewok,

Prise the Transit badge off and affix it to a camper van. Expensive, but highly effective.

Love, Diane.

6. Edwardoka

Edwardoka Facetious Remark Generator

Dear Aunty Abbot,

Firstly, happy new year.
    Secondly, I've started seeing images of women everywhere, if it's not a German lingerie model it's a noted evolutionary biologist. I am extremely confused because normally when I find pictures of women on the internet it's because I've gone looking for them

Kind regards
    Alfonso the well-dressed pug

classic33 and Threevok like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Drago

Drago Soiler of Y fronts

An interesting letter there from my dear friend Louis Walsh. However, I must say that looking at women is utterly demeaning and something the labour party doeant/does/sometimes endorse, depending on how distant I am due to dreaming of Jeremy when you ask me.

Love,

Comrade Diane.

Edwardoka, classic33 and Threevok like this.
  8. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

Dear Auntie comrade Diane,
    When I am out cycling along the highways and byways of the grand metropolis, I often get feelings of grandeur, also superiority. Is this normal for a flag carrying member of the hoi polloi?

Edwardoka and Andy in Germany like this.
  9. Dear Unkey Dayglo,

I work with people that don't understand me. I'm a bit peaky at the moment but they won't let me bugger off for lots of paid leave and maybe a trip to Barbados on the company credit card. Is this normal or just due to brexit?

Kind regards

Someone asking for someone else as it's obvious everyone on agony columns do that
    PS I tried Dear Deidre first but she refused to publish my letter as it's not a sexual problem (they don't allow that sort of thing in the office either).

Low Gear Guy, Cuchilo, Drago and 4 others like this.
  10. OP
    OP
    Drago

Drago Soiler of Y fronts

Jeremy, I've told you to leave me alone!

Paulus likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    Drago

Drago Soiler of Y fronts

Dear Mr Farage,

I suggest you become a labour councillor for an impoverished inner city borough. You can then go one a fact finding mission to the Seychelles at the tax payers expense.

12. Reiver

Reiver Ribbit Ribbit

Dear aunty @Drago

In 'hard man' type films where two big burly guys get up to do battle and they are giving each other the evil eye, they often do this thing with their necks tilting their heads from side to side making awful cracking noises - whats all that about ? have they all got serious neck problems or something.

In real life Tyson used to do it at the hand shake before the first round.

13. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

Dear auntie Drago,
    MrsP has shared her heavy cold and now I think I am getting it. Should I do my communist duty and also share it to other patrons of the hotbed of mis-information called the Mitre Inn?
    Yours, Jeremy.

Drago and classic33 like this.
  14. OP
    OP
    Drago

Drago Soiler of Y fronts

Dear Reiver,

This is the mating call of the greater muscles silverback alpha male film star. By doing this they are hoping to attract a mate.

15. OP
    OP
    Drago

Drago Soiler of Y fronts

Dear Jeremy,

Please feel free to keep it to yourself, although if you were to infect Diana "Russ" Abbott with the germs you could be in line for a knighthood.

Paulus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice