Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am 6ft 1” ,the other benefit is I came of nearly all my medications and stoped my risk of diabetes 😀. The blue shirt I am in was a 4xl as I had lost some, all my other shirts were mostly 5xl☹
Well done, Chris - that's an amazing success story! :notworthy:

I'm the same height as you but was about 5 stone less at my heaviest. I ended up with an awful lot of loose stretched skin when I got down below 13 stone and you have lost double what I did. Is that a problem for you? It certainly doesn't look like it on the photo.

Well done, Chris - that's an amazing success story! :notworthy:

I'm the same height as you but was about 5 stone less at my heaviest. I ended up with an awful lot of loose stretched skin when I got down below 13 stone and you have lost double what I did. Is that a problem for you? It certainly doesn't look like it on the photo.

I have loose skin it’s inevitable after loosing so much ,I was in 20 stone plus club for a for long time (15 years plus) with maintenance eating and weights and time the skin has tightened some what and is only noticeable if I do planks , I look like the bitch who has had pups and no milk left in her teats 😂😂 it all hangs but day to day it’s not as noticeable

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
There are a few post in this topic from me but just thought I would update it.

My journey started in May 2017 at 23st 8lbs ,I don’t have a photo from then but this is in the October when I was around 21/22 stone
View attachment 507720

I continued with my weight loss using my fitness pal app and was on 1500 calories a day,after 12months i had lost 10 stone which I maintained for a year, the next photo was taken this morning at my now weight of 12st 1lb
View attachment 507721

It has not been easy and I have had plenty of cheat days and cheat weekends and still do but it is possible as shows, the only real thing I cut from my foods was sugar and cheese, I still had my curries and my beers and fish and chips and steaks but all within my calorie allowance (well.most of the time😀)

So if you are on this journey it is worth it, I am 57 now and fitter than when I joined the Royal Navy as a boy at 16 ,stick with it
Amazing Chris well done. Inspirational!

peterob

Veteran
There are a few post in this topic from me but just thought I would update it.

My journey started in May 2017 at 23st 8lbs ,I don’t have a photo from then but this is in the October when I was around 21/22 stone
View attachment 507720

I continued with my weight loss using my fitness pal app and was on 1500 calories a day,after 12months i had lost 10 stone which I maintained for a year, the next photo was taken this morning at my now weight of 12st 1lb
View attachment 507721

It has not been easy and I have had plenty of cheat days and cheat weekends and still do but it is possible as shows, the only real thing I cut from my foods was sugar and cheese, I still had my curries and my beers and fish and chips and steaks but all within my calorie allowance (well.most of the time😀)

So if you are on this journey it is worth it, I am 57 now and fitter than when I joined the Royal Navy as a boy at 16 ,stick with it
Well done Chris. I just showed my wife your post and she says you look hot! :okay:

And she's very discerning.

Milzy

Guru
Eating like a horse but the training load is slightly up and weight still coming off. Still belly fat and nowhere near a six pack so I think I can drop another KG without loosing power.

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_082946.jpg
    IMG_20200315_082946.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 12
I am steady at 12st 1lb for about 3 weeks now , still on reduced calories but bought a multigym a few weeks ago and started to use that also every other day

Drago

Legendary Member
Holding steady at 118kg. I've tweaked the ACL in my right leg, so no cycling or leg workouts until that is healed. Therefore I've wound my diet back a touch so I dont pork while I'm not so active. Still lifting though.

MarkF

Guru
Stable at around 80kg, losing that excess 5/6 kg (not a lot at my age) was a postive thing, I feel so much better and the hills are not as tough. 80kg is the lightest stable weight I've been for 35 years.

But my body is used to the gym and things are not good in that respect. Going to have to buy some weights if they don't open next month.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Hi

I've been getting faster since furlo'ing in March but I've never been able to lose weight with exercise. I just fuel my efforts with crisps and lager.

For the past 3 weeks I've been doing a 5/2 diet, fasting til tea time on Mondays and Thursdays; nothing too scientific, just trying to stay around 500 kcal on those days and very little in the way of carbs.

It's a struggle trying not to eat extra on Tuesdays and Fridays but I've lost 1.5 kgs which seems worthwhile and 500g a week weight loss should hopefully be sustainable.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
The self-isolating 3 months have meant a steady weight loss from 14st 10 - so today's the day when I got to just under 13st... on the Wii. According to NHS BMI calculator I should be below 25 so another 6 pounds to go... the cycling/ walking and no takeaways or meals out has been the best thing... feeling much better about myself as I'd been annoyed with myself for not getting fitter before Christmas.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
weighed myself for the 1st time in months and i was suprised , 150 llbs at 5 foot 7 ", i have been pretty good the last month at eating properly to get rid of the lock-down bloat .

Top Bottom