What DIY equipment have you bought lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
The Feins are the professionals recommendation, good choice!.

Despite liking Festool the festool one is a rebadged Fein and not worth the absurd price premium for the very minor differences. The cheaper Fein multicut seems a better buy than their dearer supercut, itself a hundred quid less than the Festool. I have tended to buy festool in recent years, but this one was a bit of a piss take so went for the fein

Tin Pot

Guru
So glad I bought the garden shredder - £84 + power consumption demolished mountain #1 of shite in my garden finally

2E9EE447-181C-49EA-8723-08A6564827DC.jpeg

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I knew I shouldn't click on this thread. @keithmac @Profpointy I didn't really know what one of those oscillating cutters was, now I've just got to get one. I do a lot of diy and seem to have missed that tool. Threads like this always cost me a fortune.

I'm the same with CD review on Radio 3 saturday. Hear a few obscure composers and end up spending 50 quid !

Recently bought a laser level after seeing our kitchen fitter use one. Bloody good buy and has genuinely saved me lots of hassle and time fitting shelves and so forth. Well worth the £100 my Bosch blue one cost.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Just bought one of these to finish off the sealant after re-furbishing our bathroom. In the past I've tried all the different methods ... wet finger, teaspoon, various commercial products but this is by far the easiest to use and gives an excellent finish. If you're embarking on a bathroom/kitchen refurb you need one of these!

upload_2018-4-5_12-23-11.png

Top Bottom