What do you weigh?

What do you weigh - in Imperial!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'm 5'3" and tend to hover around the 16st 5 mark. I was about 15st 9 when I went to Oz last spring and would love to be around 14st for Christmas but that won't happen if I continue to eat the way I have been this afternoon.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
5' 10" and a smidge, here, and currently 12st 8lb. Was 16st 7lb last Christmas. I have been down to 12st 6lb but goes up and down a little depending on what I've drunk and how many miles I manage to fit in.

I look at my stomach and feel I could do with loosing another 1/2 stone but at my age I'm getting a little wrinkly with the missing fat filler :whistle:.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
12st 11 and 5ft 8 and 3/4s (i'm eeking every inch out,story of my life :blush:)

I was 13st 8 last September before I started cycling, but since around March cannot shift any more weight off?

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Am I the only person who can see themselves in profile in that graph? Moobs and everything!

lejogger

Guru
I'm 6ft and usually bang on 12 stone... however I can fluctuate either way.
Even though I've had a custard slice today I've cycled to work so I've put myself in the 11st and a large bit category...
Ideally I'd like to be 11 and a half, but I enjoy my beer... and custard slices.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Height is indeed extremely relevant in this thread. For instance, if people were aware that my wife was constantly vigilant about the calorific value of every morsel of food she eats and yet weighs less than six and a half stones, you'd probably assume she was anorexic but she most certainly isn't. She had never weighed more than six stones in her entire life unless she was carrying either of our two boys but since her job became more sedentary (off the wards and into the office), she was as depressed at hitting six and a half stones as she would have been if she'd been told she had to have a leg amputated. But height-wise, she is in perfect proportion.

Top Bottom