What gig did you go to last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnblack

Über Member
Lockdown V2 has scuppered my next gig which was scheduled for 13th November at the Craufurd Arms in Wolverton, at least I got one in on Friday, although that had to change a bit as the drummer was absent due to self-isolation.

johnblack

Über Member
Lockdown V2 has scuppered my next gig which was scheduled for 13th November at the Craufurd Arms in Wolverton, at least I got one in on Friday, although that had to change a bit as the drummer was absent due to self-isolation.
The last post was 2nd Nov by me. The gig that was scuppered is now taking place tomorrow night, and very strangely, the drummer who had to miss the last gig due to self isolation is not able to play tomorrow night because he actually has Covid now!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Time to drag this back to life now things have opened up more. Tonight was the third gig of the year - Wasuremono at The Bodega in Nottingham, following on from Pip Blom at The Portland Arms & Lanterns on the Lake at Storey's Field Center, both in Cambridge.

johnblack

Über Member
It’s been mostly local gigs for me, nothing big in the calendar until next March, but each local gig I’ve been to has been packed and the kids have been absolutely loving it. It’s great to see.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Not last night..

But last Tuesday , I went to see Squid..

They were excellent.

Week after next BC Camplight..

Which has been postponed twice .

Excited for that :smile:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Lucky you - they were due to be my first gig post lockdown, but instead it became the first cancellation post lockdown

They were very good , I'd forgotten how much so.
I'd seen them at a festival one time before.

It was a bit weird being in a packed auditorium, with no masks etc.
Like covid had never happened ..

BC Camplight was my first 'covid' cancelled gig.
Bit of a fan girl..

It must have been a very difficult time for both artists, and venues..:sad:

Adam4868

Guru
Not last night but last month went to see Nick Cave and Warren Ellis in Blackpool.Wouldnt of really been my choice but my partner wanted to go and who am I to say no....great show,enjoyed it more than I thought.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Not quite a gig, but we have just booked to go and see 'The Book of Mormon' in Cardiff next Tuesday.

Spur of the minute decision, anyone seen it?

Top Bottom