What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ortleib pvc free sport roller panniers and ultimate bar bag plus an ABUS granit x plus ready for the Suffolk holiday later this year.

Thanks to Lyon and Zyro-Fisher for staff discounts:smile:

pjd57

Veteran
Had to order a new Shimano Claris shifter.
Apparently the £50 I paid was a bargain.

Are they worth the money or for going for something else?
I wore mine for the first time on a 32 mile ride ,nice material and seam well made ,I am 6'1" and 90kg with a 36" waist and ordered an XL size ,fit size very good but I don't know if it's normal for bi .Shorts to pull a little in the crotch area,but did not notice this once on the bike, also ordered another make to compare

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I wore mine for the first time on a 32 mile ride ,nice material and seam well made ,I am 6'1" and 90kg with a 36" waist and ordered an XL size ,fit size very good but I don't know if it's normal for bi .Shorts to pull a little in the crotch area,but did not notice this once on the bike, also ordered another make to compare

Same brand or something else?

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Knackered ???

I'd like to think they're beautiful and perfectly formed.... but you're probably right!

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
My wife was really struggling with the grip shifters on her MTB yesterday at Carsington so when we got back I ordered some trigger shifters off Amazon. Cheap and cheerful. Parcel arrived this morning. Will fit them tomorrow and see if she finds shifting better. Fingers crossed. Got some new handlebar grips for her too as without the gripshifters her grips will be about an inch too small.

Top Bottom