What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely bike,Ive been keeping the eyes open for this colour scheme,obviously not enough,bar tape and saddle would be black though but each to their own

Will be changing the bar tape and hopefully to lime green and a new black saddle , found it on eBay ,it's a 2016 pro1 in fantastic condition with all paperwork and extras only ridden for 400 miles

Schwalbe marathons arrived today will fit them to the daughters bike at the weekend. She'll be doing a bit of commuting when she moves down to Surrey next month.

mgs315

Not a lot, just bits.

First (yesterday technically) I got meself a reduced to clear orange Castelli Entrata jersey so I look like a colour-matched tart when riding the TCR.

Today I went to the LBS to get some tubeless sealant and a few club water bottles. Lovely looking bottles but alas they’ve got white lids which look odd to me so bought a couple of plain variants with black lids online to swap them out, the leftover bits will suit the other half on her train commute and gym sessions as her old bottles are a bit manky now.

Added a new KMC quick link and pair of socks to get free postage.

That’s enough for this pay packet methinks.

simonali

Guru
Will be changing the bar tape and hopefully to lime green and a new black saddle , found it on eBay ,it's a 2016 pro1 in fantastic condition with all paperwork and extras only ridden for 400 miles

My new second hand bike came with green tape, but I've just bought some black to stealth it out a bit. It has been about 15 years since I taped some 'bars, so wish me luck! I have had prctice of sorts doing the handles on the missus' tennis bats, though.

img_20180801_115129-jpg.jpg

A tiny hanger extender, as I cannot find a good replacement B screw.

tom73

Guru
Oh it's like busses today most of the rest of my order's came :smile:
Falling on from my mishap new pair of Castelli cycle gloves (naturally black and green to match my bike ;) )
Parktool work stand , time i did some bit of light weight maintenance.
Mrs73 also treated me to a surprise of a Holdsworth ice cream bundle ( just has to be done :tongue:)

tom73

Guru
Must be ebay delivery day. My Element bundle has a arrived too. Brand new already a good deal but with 10% code it ended up costing less than a bolt on its own :okay:

Serge

Über Member
I think I may have got a little excited about the bike stand arriving, I've just hammered the credit card and bought everything I need to get the bike on the road.

Expect a thread to start in the near future on how not to put together a bike from scratch with no experience and no skill. Should be fun!

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I think I may have got a little excited about the bike stand arriving, I've just hammered the credit card and bought everything I need to get the bike on the road.

Expect a thread to start in the near future on how not to put together a bike from scratch with no experience and no skill. Should be fun!

As far as I'm concerned, if you're gonna blow money, blow it on the bike :biggrin:

Top Bottom