What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Just going though yesterday's freebie's from the bike show. Not too bad. Nice few cotton bags along the way too inc a great musette. Best freebie prize has to go to bosch for the mini gummy bike's.:laugh: Filling up on the free samples from cliff bars sure kept use going, well we had to test all the flavours ;) Plenty of discount code's too. Did buy a Fenwicks cleaning kit well worth the offer for the brush and cleaner alone.

Attachments

• IMG_2750.JPG
    IMG_2750.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 36

tom73

Guru
Spotted yesterday so pick up a pair of these for Mrs 73 just had to done. On way to Santa as we speak

Attachments

• IMG_2743.JPG
    IMG_2743.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 38

JhnBssll

Veteran
I work for Bosch, we get Haribo made for us in all shapes and sizes but I've not seen the bike ones yet :laugh: Bit of trivia for you, Haribo is a shortening of the chaps name who started the company (Hans Riegel) and the location of his first factory (Bonn) :okay:

tom73

Guru
I work for Bosch, we get Haribo made for us in all shapes and sizes but I've not seen the bike ones yet :laugh: Bit of trivia for you, Haribo is a shortening of the chaps name who started the company (Hans Riegel) and the location of his first factory (Bonn) :okay:

And now they come all the way from that far off place called Pontefract :laugh:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Called at Aldi today and got a new cycling jacket (with removable sleeves), base layer, socks, tights for myself and a couple of sets of cheap lights for the kids (£2.99 each and run on CR2032). They need the lights as I take them cyclo-cross training in the next village (just the three of us go) and it's now dark when riding back.

For anyone interested I also saw a three-bike stand, a maintenance stand, rechargeable USB lights, and D locks for sale there.

Sjw

Lights from wiggle. Came today and had to youtube instructions. Waiting for more indicators

MiK1138

Veteran
Set of the aforementioned ALDI lights Plus a ALDI Saddle bag light that fits nicely on my new Rucksack, 2 new tubes and a set of Front brake pads

Sjw

Just going though yesterday's freebie's from the bike show. Not too bad. Nice few cotton bags along the way too inc a great musette. Best freebie prize has to go to bosch for the mini gummy bike's.:laugh: Filling up on the free samples from cliff bars sure kept use going, well we had to test all the flavours ;) Plenty of discount code's too. Did buy a Fenwicks cleaning kit well worth the offer for the brush and cleaner alone.
Be it a full day out? I'm sorry I missed this.

Top Bottom