What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Hope 2 Evo/Pro 4 - 9mm conversion kit

20181009_170806.jpg

New set of roof bars to mount the Thule 591 carrier. Couldn't afford the genuine Thule aerobars, or the Mercedes ones for that matter.
These were under 40 squids off ebay, and fit beautifully. Work well for the surfboard also!

Wanted to change bottle cages for ages but couldn't go that extra step and actually do it until today when one of them got damaged (dont ask!).
So, while I'm getting a new bottle cage, might as well make the other one match yeah, then might as well get matching bottles :whistle:

Anyway, 1 slightly damaged bottle cage and £45 later :blink:

upload_2018-10-21_22-26-56.png

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Wanted to change bottle cages for ages but couldn't go that extra step and actually do it until today when one of them got damaged (dont ask!).
So, while I'm getting a new bottle cage, might as well make the other one match yeah, then might as well get matching bottles :whistle:

Anyway, 1 slightly damaged bottle cage and £45 later :blink:

View attachment 434913

I'm asking

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Picked up a Garmin Virb off eBay. My ICE Q came with some mounts so I thought it might be fun to video some rides here and there.

Avid BB7 rubber boot kit. Stupidly lost 1 of them when I replaced the rear cable last year and now there's grit in there...

A set of spd pedals for an impending purchase of N+1 and a roubaix beanie to wear under my skid lid in the winter.

And I've spotted a skid lid that looks almost like a replica of my favourite racing driver's helmet - and made by the same company as well. I think I may have to buy that one, just because... :whistle:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just some old style stepped brake cable ferrules for the old Hercules oh and i won a complete drop bar combo for less than a £10 on e bay including postage

Top Bottom