What have you bought for the bike today ?

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by Dark46, 29 May 2014.

1. CXRAndy

CXRAndy Veteran

Avio PM on my Tripster, converted my TT bike to di2 with new bars. I just need to fabricate a chain guide out of aluminium and carbon fibre for single chainring

2. Heigue'r

Heigue'r Über Member

Picked up a exposure strada rs during the week,ordered 2 ultegra 11-25cassettes,one to replace the worn out commuter one and the other to replace the 11-30 that came on a new bike,and a pair of gp4000s,an 11 speed chain,some lube,some tubes and some brake blocks

3. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

New front light, still not got the C & B Seen one that packed up sorted out yet, so went and bought a different one from the lbs.

4. Domus

Domus Über Member

Silk liner gloves, will try them out tomorrow. Hopefully an end to frosty digits. :cold:

mgs315 likes this.
  5. kiwifruit

kiwifruit Well-Known Member

A Topeak Hexus X Multi Tool £11.99 (RRP £22.99) @ Halfords for the mountain bike.

LeetleGreyCells likes this.
  6. Jenkins

Jenkins Guru

Nothing for the bikes, but a box of latex gloves for me when cleaning or working on them.

7. topcat1

topcat1 vintage Mercian 2012

Spent my Xmas bonus on dynamo light and wheel. Sondelux on Open pro +Edelux 11 20190122_094310_001.jpg 20190122_094326.jpg 20190122_094349_001.jpg

mjr, Pat "5mph", Zipp2001 and 8 others like this.
  8. Low Gear Guy

Low Gear Guy Senior Member

I now have a Spa rear wheel and two new Marathon tyres on the tourer.

9. DCBassman

DCBassman Veteran

I bought this to replace the EF28 7speed on the Claud Butler Uracco. It will also get a new rear wheel and the Alivio RD and HG41 11-34 8-speed cassette currently fitted to the Scott, which will be returned to stock Sora transmission and sold.

10. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

New retro jersey form ebay

brook.jpg

11. mustang1

mustang1 Guru

Tyres, spare co2 nozzle thingie, usb cables for charging lights .

12. Zipp2001

Zipp2001 Well-Known Member

Just placed my new order for my custom cycling kits, I've been doing a new kit for the last 3 years. I did get in 4 cases of Clif Bloks, 2 cases of Clif Shots, and 3 cases of GU to start the years food supply off last week.

13. DCLane

DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

A set of Swisstop carbon brake pads for stock

Two Boardman AirPro hangers - as we needed one extra for a spare

A Selle saddle for the Olmo Rigel I'll sell in the Spring

A pair of Boardman SLR wheels to test

And a pair of Pro Lite carbon bars for the summer hillclimb bike build: just need an ultra-light frameset now to build it on :whistle:

All that lot cost under £150 so I'm fairly pleased.

Last edited: 28 Jan 2019
    Zipp2001 likes this.
  14. meta lon

meta lon Guru

A 11-42 SLX cassette to replace the one I took off a wheel doing my 1x11 E- bike conversion

15. mgs315

mgs315 Senior Member

Bought the same today too. Also ordered one of those fancy Belgian winter hats from Stolen Goat too. 200+km ride on Sunday, never gone that far before so will be slower than usual. Slower means colder. Fingers crossed these two extra items sort me out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice