What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Avio PM on my Tripster, converted my TT bike to di2 with new bars. I just need to fabricate a chain guide out of aluminium and carbon fibre for single chainring

Heigue'r

Veteran
Picked up a exposure strada rs during the week,ordered 2 ultegra 11-25cassettes,one to replace the worn out commuter one and the other to replace the 11-30 that came on a new bike,and a pair of gp4000s,an 11 speed chain,some lube,some tubes and some brake blocks

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Spent my Xmas bonus on dynamo light and wheel. Sondelux on Open pro +Edelux 11
20190122_094310_001.jpg
20190122_094326.jpg
20190122_094349_001.jpg

I bought this to replace the EF28 7speed on the Claud Butler Uracco. It will also get a new rear wheel and the Alivio RD and HG41 11-34 8-speed cassette currently fitted to the Scott, which will be returned to stock Sora transmission and sold.

Zipp2001

Veteran
Just placed my new order for my custom cycling kits, I've been doing a new kit for the last 3 years. I did get in 4 cases of Clif Bloks, 2 cases of Clif Shots, and 3 cases of GU to start the years food supply off last week.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A set of Swisstop carbon brake pads for stock

Two Boardman AirPro hangers - as we needed one extra for a spare

A Selle saddle for the Olmo Rigel I'll sell in the Spring

A pair of Boardman SLR wheels to test

And a pair of Pro Lite carbon bars for the summer hillclimb bike build: just need an ultra-light frameset now to build it on :whistle:

All that lot cost under £150 so I'm fairly pleased.

Last edited:

mgs315

Silk liner gloves, will try them out tomorrow. Hopefully an end to frosty digits. :cold:

Bought the same today too. Also ordered one of those fancy Belgian winter hats from Stolen Goat too. 200+km ride on Sunday, never gone that far before so will be slower than usual. Slower means colder. Fingers crossed these two extra items sort me out.

Top Bottom