What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is the rx805 the one with the clutch? nice kit

Yep;got it so I could go 1x if I want to (or use it on another bike sometime);will be run with the front mech and an 11-32 cassette now though.

A set of Kinesis racelight wheels to put on the winter bike while I have the broken spoke fixed on the Vision wheel. Hopefully they will be up to the job of the commute a little better than the carbon wheels!

Sixmile

Veteran
I picked up my Boardman Urb 8.9 with 8spd Alfine Hub on Friday past. We've just recently embraced C2W so it'd be rude not to get something.

IMG_20190222_170045.jpg

Whilst i was picking it up, i spotted a Boardman Comp in the clearance and phoned a friend. He swung by the next day and bought it and has now embraced the roadie life!

IMG_20190222_181310.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
41zvsYVYbZL.jpg

The battery on my e-bike occupies the space normally used for a water bottle so this seems like a neat solution.

mustang1

Guru
faster than what? (genuine question btw - not just marathon bashing ;))
Ah sorry, my bad!
My bike had Kenda K841 27.5" x 1.95" tyres that came as standard on Carrera Parva. I wanted less rolling resistance and I _think_ the Marathon Supreme 27.5x1.6" are slightly faster on tarmac. Actually, I think I am riding at the same speed as before, it just feels like I'm applying a bit less effort.

Top Bottom