What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Some new Specialized Grail gloves arrived today - a pair for me and a pair for Mrs Justinitus. Hers appear to have been worn and have mud on them so have dropped a quick email to the store to see what they say.

BF725426-5644-48BE-A445-3177CB13D32C.jpeg

Goldy

Not for the bike. A bike, just a cheap hack for shopping and winter
IMG_20190821_144838.jpg

sleuthey

Legendary Member
£1.99 polycarbonate water bottle cage purchased to hold drinks cans without them rattling around.

Attachments

• IMG_20190824_181518239.jpg
    IMG_20190824_181518239.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190824_181446134.jpg
    IMG_20190824_181446134.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 5
DRYSURE Active Shoe Dryer - No Heat or Electricity Needed to Dry your Running, Golf & Work shoes
Endura Hummvee Jersey

Went through a flood a week or so ago, couldn't go out on the bike for 5 days as shoes were just sodden and wouldn't dry, so trying this shoe dryer thingy!

And my first black jersey :-)

CXRAndy

Guru
Been a very expensive month or two for new bike and bits

EV conversion

I got a Shimano dynamo hub for the wife's bike, plus re- lacing cost, Touring bag/rack, new G One tan tyres with inner tubes

All finished. Hopefully wife can back up to 50 milers. And the TRY convince her to attempt a famous alpine climb next spring/summer :smile:

Attachments

• 20190829_123737.jpg
    20190829_123737.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 3

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I haven't bought anything yet, but ... I have a voucher code giving £5 off any £10+ eBay purchase and it needs to be used by midnight on Saturday. I am trying to find something that is a good deal at £10 and which would therefore be a great deal at £5. Watch this space!

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I haven't bought anything yet, but ... I have a voucher code giving £5 off any £10+ eBay purchase and it needs to be used by midnight on Saturday. I am trying to find something that is a good deal at £10 and which would therefore be a great deal at £5. Watch this space!
I've just been on there and bought one of these for the autumn. Luckily I went to a trespass store today and tried on a similar coat to see what size I needed - glad I did as there sizes are massive, I had to buy an XS!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just ordered 4 pairs of disk brake pads for my CAADX. Cost should have been £11.80 but got them for £6.80. (Either a bargain, or crap fake parts! :whistle:)

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
A new Exposure Diablo front light and some new brake pads for the mtb ordered today.

Oh - and my copy Oakley (mine) and Rayban (Mrs M) photochromic cycling glasses arrived today via AliExpress. Never used them before and I’m quite impressed - less than a week since ordering and £6.88 for both pairs delivered.

6D500A0A-261B-4C54-9A4A-B7058DED851C.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom