What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Blimey look at that carpet...do you live in a 1970s pub? :whistle:

Velox tape ftw
We'll be upgrading to 90s pub in a couple of years... :biggrin:
Velox it is!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
2 x PC monitors, two monitor leads and a dual monitor stand. The monitors were £13.99 each from one of those computer recycling places - 22" wide screens that are just 3 years old. Bonkers.

Not for the bike you say ? It's for my Zwift setup. Instead of using the fast laptop and carting it out to the garage, the media PC I have in the garage will run Zwift fine. 1 monitor for Zwift, one for music and stuff.

2 x PC monitors, two monitor leads and a dual monitor stand. The monitors were £13.99 each from one of those computer recycling places - 22" wide screens that are just 3 years old. Bonkers.

Not for the bike you say ? It's for my Zwift setup. Instead of using the fast laptop and carting it out to the garage, the media PC I have in the garage will run Zwift fine. 1 monitor for Zwift, one for music and stuff.
Good rig!

fossyant

Good rig!

Until the wife spots the monitors - she won't believe I got them for next to nothing. Actually bought 3 monitors. One should have been without a stand, and was an extortionate £8.75, but when I went to collect, the company just gave me three of the same ! Next upgrade might be better speakers ! Rocking the tunes. The PC is an old office PC - three years old and they bin them at my work, so I liberated one from the bin (recycling company).

A rocker board would be a good next addition, but I struggle to get off the bike as it is (my back tends to get stiff on the turbo).

Until the wife spots the monitors - she won't believe I got them for next to nothing. Actually bought 3 monitors. One should have been without a stand, and was an extortionate £8.75, but when I went to collect, the company just gave me three of the same ! Next upgrade might be better speakers ! Rocking the tunes. The PC is an old office PC - three years old and they bin them at my work, so I liberated one from the bin (recycling company)
All my PCs are similar - old HP small form factor business jobs. They're built better than consumer PCs, too. Available off the bay for around 30 quid each, add a cheap low profile graphics card and a quad core processor = fast nachine. Even nippier with a SSD, as in the machine I'm typing on. Oh, and all the RAM you can stuff in. Makes them pretty future-proof!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A new Suntour freewheel remover tool. I broke the last one a little while back.
=tbn:ANd9GcQmNbrNnY-6hr8HLiPcvmvR4O8L4Klhhz6kaKkoGl93l1TdcNmb3jfJYsui-hRdmupxa4EAAFjchA&usqp=CAc.png

fossyant

All my PCs are similar - old HP small form factor business jobs. They're built better than consumer PCs, too. Available off the bay for around 30 quid each, add a cheap low profile graphics card and a quad core processor = fast nachine. Even nippier with a SSD, as in the machine I'm typing on. Oh, and all the RAM you can stuff in. Makes them pretty future-proof!

Got two HP Ultra small ones, one in the garage, and one under the TV.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Fitted a new set of Maxiss Forkaster xc tryres to the Specialized Epic, another CRC bargain
Need some more grip with the constant wet days..

Top Bottom