What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I have a Lzyne track pump bought from CRC 5/6 years ago, cost about £40 and it is fully rebuild able, I have had to replace the dial once, it cost about £12 from Merlin, IRC, pumps up to 220 psi

postman

Legendary Member
Bought for the bike this week, a bike rack and very nice and light it is too.Sturdy also ,well pleased.More pleased we spent £15 on having it put together and shown how to put it to the car.I will say though there were four very important parts missing when we opened the box in our living room.Bad marks for Halfords not checking before selling.

DSK

A proper original Giant aero bottle (plus holder and damn screws as they are specific to the holder).
A new mini pump that does not stick out of the frame or mount to the side of a bottle cage but, offers decent pump action.

49604444586_b225c905d4_z.jpg

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
new light, my old xml t6 light needsa new battery pack as the old one keeps packing up so the bateries have degraded so plumped for the 1000 lumen light from halfords, less BC discount came to £36

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Last edited:

Slick

Guru
yes the 1600 one gets a good review bike radar mag be warned the garmin mount was not included at least on mine although its shown in the website pics its an extra what i like is you can set the smaller button as an on/off for your default setting rather than scrolling through modes

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/a...ikehut-1600l-front-and-50l-rear-light-review/
I had the one with the remote switch for scrolling but it never lasted that long. Great light when it was working, but should have lasted more than a single winter at that price for me.

Thanks for the link cyber but not at all impressed by that 1600 model. Seems to say you get just an hour of that before it drops to 15. I'll be sticking to my bm german light which cost a lot less.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
yes the 1600 one gets a good review bike radar mag be warned the garmin mount was not included at least on mine although its shown in the website pics its an extra what i like is you can set the smaller button as an on/off for your default setting rather than scrolling through modes

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/a...ikehut-1600l-front-and-50l-rear-light-review/
Thanks for this. Interesting read. I wonder if I could find a mount for the light and my Wahoo.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Thanks for the link cyber but not at all impressed by that 1600 model. Seems to say you get just an hour of that before it drops to 15. I'll be sticking to my bm german light which cost a lot less.
Yes, that stood out to me too. I know Polaris do one at 1600 lumens which at normal price is £120, but is often on offer for £50. I wonder how that compares.

Top Bottom