What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran

Decided to get a camelback for some added water on my long rides out in the woods, can't wait to give it a try. Needed more BLOKS so got my two favorite flavors.

rivers

How far can I go?
I've got a new set of 45mm mid-depth carbon wheels from FFWD on the way. Opted for the ali rim for a couple of reasons: a) this is the UK and it rains unexpectedly. I want to be able to stop. and b) on closeout, so roughly 50% off. I'm not worrying about the roughly 100 gram weight penalty.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I've got a new set of 45mm mid-depth carbon wheels from FFWD on the way. Opted for the ali rim for a couple of reasons: a) this is the UK and it rains unexpectedly. I want to be able to stop. and b) on closeout, so roughly 50% off. I'm not worrying about the roughly 100 gram weight penalty.

Carbon wheels but aluminium rim? I presume you mean an aluminium brake track, which bits are carbon?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Received a 'special offer' for the celeste bar tape I was watching on eBay for the Peugeot Tourmalet rejuvenation so took advantage. I think it'll look better than black but has added £5 onto the restoration cost which has totted up quite quickly.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Ordered some compressionless brake cables for the new to me bike which is off to the LBS on Saturday for some alterations 👍

rivers

How far can I go?
Carbon wheels but aluminium rim? I presume you mean an aluminium brake track, which bits are carbon?
Yes ali brake track. rest of the rim is carbon. My LBS is currently prepping them for collection, as I have tubeless tyres being installed. I'll be collecting later this week.
Stock photo of the wheels

Annotation 2020-06-09 155644.png

Top Bottom