What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Spare race wheels, with tyres, bought on Sunday and arrived today - stuck a random bid in on eBay with 2 seconds to go. They're Prime BlackEdition 28's with tyres and described as "used for less than 10 miles". They're not - these are completely new with unused tyres on ^_^ . The seller's put other sets on sale for > £200 more so I'm happy:

s-l1600.jpg

My Holdsworth Roi de Velo's had a cheap, squeaky chain on since new so I got one of these which I'll fit shortly:

s-l1600.jpg

Also a pair of bib tights and some long-sleeve base layers are mine are getting old and xx(

This just arrived ^_^ I can’t believe how excited I am. Mr Hebe is wondering who stole his wife. He’s a bit confused by my ongoing love of fettling, even though it takes me ages to do the simplest jobs.
it will change your life, no more hunching over!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not for my bike, but for my mum's - a couple of sets of lights. She only does a couple of miles into town and back and just needed some 'to be seen with' types, but with the specific requirement that they be AA or AAA battery operated, not USB rechargeable making it slightly more difficult.
Cateye Omni 3 at £15 per set from Halfords seem to fit the bill quite nicely.

I actually ordered it a few days ago but my new chain lube and muc off arrived and some Nakd bars which I had ordered to get free postage.

rivers

How far can I go?
An EZ-Disc disc wheel cover because I can't justify the expense of a disc wheel, but can a cover. Marginal gains and all that jazz

Top Bottom