What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
took commuter to lbs to have a new brake inner and reset ,i had been playing with it trying to stop disc rub and made it worse with my night shift brain £13 well worth it

weareHKR

Headset & Pedal Spanner!
:okay:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
A new saddle for the GF's bike, apparently is been delivered and I'm fitting it when I get home....

Johnno260

Veteran
Bought a while ago but delivered today, new prescription cycling glasses from Extreme Eyewear - Oakley Flak 2.0 XL with Transitions Xtractive lenses & anti-reflective coating. Used some Christmas & birthday cash to slightly soften the blow to the wallet.

I have been looking at these so your post timing was beyond perfect, what are your thoughts on these?

I would be using them for low light/dark to day time.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I have been looking at these so your post timing was beyond perfect, what are your thoughts on these?

I would be using them for low light/dark to day time.
The frame & lenses are a perfect fit for me, which I didn't have to worry about having already got a (fixed tint) pair from elsewhere. I've not had a chance to try them out to see how dark or clear they go, but I use standard transition lenses in a couple of other frames and they pose no problems with visibility at night and are plenty dark enough in the daytime.

Apparently the Xtractive coating allows them to darken slightly behind glass (for driving) which standard transitions don't.

Top Bottom