What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis

Nice price compared with new. For the Raleigh Randonneur.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Bought another bike. This one's intact this time and I'm collecting Wednesday - make unknown, Columbus Aelle tubing:

s-l1600.jpg

And a front carbon wheel as a spare for my son's training bike.

Willd

Veteran
A quick drying vest, which will hopefully be a bit less sticky :blush: than the standard ones I've been using up to now.

si_c

Guru
Picked up a new Edge 1030+ from the LBS today as I'm planning on doing some longer rides this summer and the navigation on the 820 is quite ponderous and the screen rather small (lovely excuses I know:becool:).

It's really really nice, very impressed and I've not even used it yet. Huge though:tongue:

A new bike cover, this time big enough for two bikes by design. The Mantle single cover has done two-bikes duty for a couple of years, but it was a cheapie anyhow, and now a gust of wind has caught it and it has torn. So, a double Oxford Aquatec is now on its way!
You've no idea how I envy those with gardens and sheds! 😄

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
And another Brooks pro for a 531c road bike... I know they are heavy but an old one is so comfy!

Yebbut...I was initially doubtful about the claims for the Spoon, because it was not unlike what I had. The difference, however, is startling!
Hope it works out. For some reason, there are still Spoons to be had...

Fitted the Madison Leia this morning. It is, to all intents and purposes, the same saddle. Just a few very minor differences compared to the Ladle, most of those being cosmetic i.e. stitching.

Spoon no good to me, it's too narrow. For some reason, the Ladle is currently not to be had outside of the US.

Either way, my botty is now MUCH happier. ^_^

Top Bottom