What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
As it's payday AND i've got the interest from a savings account paying out next week, a few spares & same cycling related treats for myself
  • Morgan Blue lube, SRAM chain links & some inner tubes from Wiggle
  • Epic bleed kit for the road bike
  • Foska bones s/s jersey
  • Black Peugeot l/s jersey from Prendas
  • Leggero thermal jacket from Lusso

A new 622-25 tyre, a Topeak device to affix a bottle cage to a bike that doesn't have cage bolts, some puncture patches, and brake inner.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
I ordered some Delta Cruisers Plus in cream for my Union, but I received black. The supplier was apologetic and has offer me a 40% discount, so as I was hoping to get them sorted for a ride this weekend I accepted.

Also got new tubes for it plus a new spare for the road bike.

Also waiting now for a full cable set for the Union so I can give it a decent service and a bell for it too.

I haven’t bought this (yet - still mulling it over) but it makes a change from sunsets and palm trees! :becool:

Gunk

Guru
I'd be cautious about wearing it where you may meet horses though.

Or women

I’ve bought a set of fulcrum racing 5’s and a pair of Michelin Dynamic Sports to go on them. Pretty tight combination to get on the rims but managed it with just one tyre lever.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
After Thursday's eventful afternoon at Llandegla, discovering a lady impaled on her bars, I'll be carrying a couple of survival tin foil blankets in future. Weigh nothing, and cost less than £1 each (£8 for 10). Also bought a survival bag (2 pack) for £12. Might just help keep someone warm if I come across this again, rather than relying upon my rain jacket. The survival bag weighs nothing too.

MTB will have a bag and a couple of blankets, but I'll carry a blanket for the roadbike and the 'old MTB' as that's used locally.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Still waiting for my latest SJS order.

Got this beautiful set of panniers for about £15 posted which will probably live on my Raleigh Wayfarer.

Just need some for the Dutch bike now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210511_150712.jpg
    IMG_20210511_150712.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom