What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
This lot at incoming over the last few days, all here now and fitted this morning. I really rate these modern Sturmey Archer shifters, a worthwhile upgrade to the Union.

mustang1

Guru
Standby tyres gp5000, a bunch of co2 cartridges, alloy valve caps and a base layer.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
  • A pair of Pirelli tubs to replace one that de-laminated on Saturday during my son's race :eek: and another as a precaution.
  • A pair of Elite Vico carbon bottle cages for his new Ridley that should arrive soon.
  • A pair of Pirelli clinchers for me/him.
  • A pair of cross tyres and tubes for the grasstrack bike below.
Also a Kona Paddy Wagon mostly-complete fixie to be used for grasstrack racing by him/me so the borrowed grasstrack bike can be returned. Just where I'm going to stick it is another matter :whistle:

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
You have to be having a space for the borrowed one! :biggrin:

That's currently stored in the conservatory, locked up well. Domestically it's not a permanent home for bikes however.

But ... come September I should be getting access to my bike storage unit again. That'll take 3-4 bikes and pressure off things.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
New derailleur cables as the rear one in the Spa Elan snapped and brake pads for the same bike as the rears are almost down to the metal. Turns out that these were the only consumables that I didn't have spares for in the shed so I've doubled up on both products.

Top Bottom