What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
New rear wheel. The current one has dodgy pawls and the LBS said it's uneconomic to repair. Soon getting new tyres f+r + tubes.

AndreaJ

Veteran
New bar bag from Camelchops which matches the bike it will be attached to, the pink Velcro is just for added colour there’s no pink on the bike!
33776893-DE84-45D1-82B9-5B57E61C74CB.jpeg

Baldy

Über Member
I needed a couple of those little end caps for my brake cables. I could have got a packet of 100 for £3 plus £3 p&p but what do I do with the other 98.

Went to LBS VELOCITY 44 he gave me a handful in a plastic bag for a few penny's, just what I needed.

Not all bought today, but over the last few weeks i’ve been tracking down a few bottles to go with some of my bikes/kit. A couple are not in great shape but they will be for the look rather than drinking from.

Attachments

• 4F100B4F-B20D-4555-959C-F9992C844A1A.jpeg
    4F100B4F-B20D-4555-959C-F9992C844A1A.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 14

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Erm ... I've just bought a bike. That wasn't planned! But it was cheap (very cheap for a 531-framed complete bike), only that it'll need a giant to ride it - does anyone know someone who's about 13' 6"? :whistle:

So that's -1 (Wilier :cry: ) and +2 (free Dawes Galaxy tourer and this) = +1 this week and I'm still £400 up :becool:

Also some cheap emergency rear lights, a BB30-Shimano BB and an Absolute Black 36T chainring for son no. 2's new bike.

Last edited:

cycling_eejit

Über Member
SKS Explorer Edge Frame Bag
Went out yesterday with phone, keys and a snack bar stuffed into a 3-wood golf club headcover tied to bike seat - so time to get a proper bag.

Multi Tool
In case something goes wrong while out on a ride, at least I'll have some tools, even if I haven't a clue what to do with them.

Mini-pump
Already have a puncture repair kit but it's not much use without a pump!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@cycling_eejit - a spare tube? :whistle: Maybe I'm incompetent but I never successfully repair tubes.

Top Bottom