What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A Conti Tempo tubular tyre as we only had one in stock and I need two for my son's Christmas present track wheels.

And a Tiagra 4700 front/rear derailleur pair for the Dawes Kingpin build I'm slowly working on. It's getting there ...

Oh, and I paid for his Christmas present track wheels, so that'll count too. They're a bespoke wheel build by NR6, one of his sponsors, with his name plus the Irish flag on a lightweight tubular 60/88mm track wheelset.

Last edited:

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Been a while since I snagged a Carradice bargain. I was after another SQR block so I could have one on all three of my mainly used bikes, if I can still fold the Brompton with it on that is.

They retail for about £18 so I have been on the look out for a used one, but they fetch decent money on eBay. However I spotted a Super C SQR Slim bag with a block on Facebook marketplace, the guy was happy to post it. So for £30 I have the bag and the extra block. The bag will probably be perfect for commutes on the Holdsworth.

Gunk

Guru
20C4213F-4D4E-4809-8BBF-4092AE9EA659.jpeg

mpemburn

The Lezyne side-loading water bottle cages came in today. Makes sense now that I consider but, although they’re “right side entry”, that’s only true on the down tube. The same cage on the seat tube opens to the left side. Not a big deal for me, but you should be warned.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

The Lezyne side-loading water bottle cages came in today. Makes sense now that I consider but, although they’re “right side entry”, that’s only true on the down tube. The same cage on the seat tube opens to the left side. Not a big deal for me, but you should be warned.
Lezyne make both left and right entry cages. You'd need one of each if you want the same side entry on the bike.

Gunk

Guru
Sexy bike, a keeper or a flipper? Good luck with the internal cabling with no guide wires.

I’ve bought some Look Keo cleats, some lifeline cleat covers, the DHB block bib shorts (from the bargain thread), a 40cm Prime Orra Gravel handlebar, some wet weather brake blocks and a Swissstop rim cleaning block.

It’s a keeper for my son, first bike I’ve built up with internal cabling so could be a challenge!

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Nice selection of bits

First actually got it on Boxing day as a Christmas gift but wore it for the first time today. It's a Galibier Roubaix Long Sleeve Jersey. Really impressed with it so far, kept me plenty warm enough today. My second item from them and they are a fab company.

Plus I got a haul from CRC, the Welgo WAM D10 will go on the Holdsworth. Plus some new brake blocks, bar ends and presta adapters.

Top Bottom