What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

8mph

Veteran
Ritchey neoprene grips, 160mm rotors, cheap Shimano 8 speed shifter, gt85, DMR V6 pedals, cable crimps, 6mm Hex Key with T handle

Alex321

Veteran
Shimano 105 chainset
20221003_175218.jpg

Identical to the one that came with the bike, but this one not worn out ^_^ Particularly the big ring.

Is 4,500 miles considered a reasonable life for the big chainring? Almost all on road, I tend to spend 80% or more of my time in the big ring.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Another couple of pairs of this time genuine Shimano SPD-SL cleats. It looks like I bought fakes from an eBay seller - they're breaking / coming apart quickly.

Also, I splashed out on a Miche Pistard Air 2.0 track crankset for the Holdsworth track bike.

Chislenko

Veteran
Another couple of pairs of this time genuine Shimano SPD-SL cleats. It looks like I bought fakes from an eBay seller - they're breaking / coming apart quickly.

Also, I splashed out on a Miche Pistard Air 2.0 track crankset for the Holdsworth track bike.

I purchased about ten pairs of SL cleats some years back as they were on offer, from memory about £12 a pair. I think I have one set left, what are we paying nowadays?

Zanelad

Guru
A Hope District+ rear light. Great quality and good heavens, it's bright. It replaces my old Knog light that doesn't hold a charge for more than one commute. Mind you it's over 7 years old so I've more than had my money's worth from it.

Top Bottom