What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BikeCurious

Über Member
I just bought a Garmin 820 and haven't had the chance to go on a ride with it yet. I only hope the reports of poor touchscreen response have been vastly exaggerated.

Johnno260

Veteran
Specialized Avatar Comp Gel Saddle 2016

OP
OP
Dark46

Dark46

Veteran
New Hope District rear light has arrived. Battery life makes interesting reading, I have both batteries listed.
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG

gbb

Legendary Member
20170118_203801.jpg

My front Fulcrum 5 is just just beginning to give a little knock so got these in preparation from my local bearing supplier, extremely favourable rates as I've known them for years :okay:

dim

I just bought a Garmin 820 and haven't had the chance to go on a ride with it yet. I only hope the reports of poor touchscreen response have been vastly exaggerated.

I have the Edge 1000 .... you need to buy this: (Edge Remote Control):
71659_1_Supersize.jpg

Brilliant .... and this should be included with all the new Garmins, but they make you buy it seperately

KneesUp

Guru
I have the Edge 1000 .... you need to buy this: (Edge Remote Control):
View attachment 333942

Brilliant .... and this should be included with all the new Garmins, but they make you buy it seperately
Is that something you attach to the handlebars to allow you to control something else which is also on the handlebars?

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Ordered, but not yet delivered: New frameset for the winter bike (soon to be known as the Triggers Broom Bike), Carbon bottle cages from China, 40mm conical carbon headset spacer from Hong Kong, and another Rock Bros 'rip-off' bell (Hong Kong), and inline cable adjusters (UK).

Top Bottom