What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A pair of Shimano M324 pedals with cleats from Evans ex-display section for only £20

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
A large parcel was waiting on my front door step when I rode home, containing 6 tyres, 2 wheel rims, 3 pairs of SPD cleats, and 8 packets of 20 High5 tablets (yes, I was planning (way) ahead).

razabbs

Arrived yesterday, shimano shoes and a box of energy gels for £7. I needed to spend another £7 to get £10 off; I'd never spend money on nutrition otherwise so thought this was the best opportunity to try them :smile:

Cleats attached, hopefully pedal spanner will arrive today, pedals fitted and hopefully a minimum of a 30 miler this weekend :smile:

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Little rectangular neodymium magnets for my cadence and speed sensor. I shall glue one to the spoke and use enough of the others in a stack to make it work properly. Then I shall wrap the whole assembly in black insulting tape. Should look and work better than the standard screw-on magnets, which have a tendency to slip round.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Shimano MW7 Winter MTB boots. Delivery due any day with new cleats. Won't need the overshoes when off road in the cold now !

From CRC;

Dura-Ace brake and gear cables,KMC 11-speed chain,Park carbon steerer cutting blade and Elite bottle cages.

From Wiggle;

Lizard Skins DSP camo black and white bar tape,K-Edge chain catcher and some Nature's Kiss Hot Stuff muscle balm.

All for the Helium re-vamp(apart from the balm off course).

Only thing I forgot was some valve extenders:banghead:

Some more bits and bobs.

From Tredz some Orange sealant and Lizard Skins purple dsp bar tape for the better half's Avail.

And from Cycle Clinic some VAR tubeless rim tape and a VAR tyre lever(supposed to be good for getting tubeless tyres on and more portable than the Kool Stop one I have.)

Top Bottom