What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I've gone a bit extravagant and bought a Spurcycle bell. Jolly costly, but oh so nicely made. Every single component, right down to the securing screw is a thing of beauty. Even the box it comes in is well crafted.
Very nice indeed but £50 for a bell!

Well not today but yesterday:
Cleaned my bike
IMG_20170128_130657_220.jpg

The baby wipe I was using were useless (too soft kept on breaking) so I gave into temptation and used WD40 (the chain/cassette is getting replaced before the next time anyway)
IMG_20170128_160918.jpg
So I bought one of these in case I give into temptation again http://www.eatmydirt.eu/

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
New tyres as i gave up kidding myself they were ok after 4 flats this year already .

johnnyb47

Guru
It was a new track pump for me today with the added luxury of it being fitted with a pressure gauge. My old one didn't have one fitted leaving it down to guesse work as to what pressure my tyres where. It broke the bank at £9.50 from Wilkos.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
A pair of Vittoria Voyager Hypers for spares.
A pair of Cateye rear view mirrors. One to replace the current scratched to death one and one as spare in case they shoot up in price again. Going for almost 30 quid a pop the other week on amazon!
A new cam....I miss re-watching how close I came to dying from tipper close passes.

Top Bottom